Shrek And Fiona Wedding Toppers Shrek And Fiona Wedding Cake Topper?????

Shrek and Fiona Wedding cake topper????? - shrek and fiona wedding toppers

Ok, is my cousin got married the next year, and she wants a cake topper Shrek and Fiona, but the two teams at the wedding of ... I know its crazy, but she calls her friend Shrek (HES) is very large. In any case, I was really ugly! I am one of your bridesmaids and I really want that for them, because it's more like a sister to me. Please, if anyone knows a place that would be great! but they must be in both panels of marriage .... Thank you!

6 comments:

tehuskey... said...

Shrek has never worn a tuxedo in the film, I invite you to doubt him in a tuxedo. The best is probably so special because they get used to. There are several websites that the practice of the cake toppers. Here are some pages that I have found. Good luck in your search. I'm sure your cousin can enjoy all your problems, so she's happy. This is really sweet.

Melissa M said...

Try WebStore Disney. E-mail or call customer service and see what they can do.

Lydia said...

Disney Store, or just start with Google.

Bloodsuc... said...

I hope that you find. I tried one for my wife and me because we couldnt find it, we decided to Wolk Iceland "I'ma Believer" (not the original film).

Anonymous said...

I can not help. But it would be very nice and unique. I think I see on the Internet, or would be a good idea if you are looking for the Disney Stores.
PS I hope that you find.

XOXO
Sporty

Esma said...

Try figures, not cake toppers. If you can go toy retailers in a position to find large pieces of plastic 3 inches, it is much cheaper and perhaps more fun.

Here is the list of eBay Shrek and Fiona cake toppers. Search on eBay for numbers! I swear by this website.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll ...

Post a Comment