Yamaha Receiver Multi Zone Hdmi Can I Connect Both An Optical Audio Input And A RCA Audio Input Simultaneously To My Yamaha Receiver?RX-V1700?

Can I connect both an optical audio input and a RCA audio input simultaneously to my Yamaha receiver?RX-V1700? - yamaha receiver multi zone hdmi

To use the sound for me to get my second / room to the multi-room receiver, must pass through the sound in analog format. For now, the use of optics, which would be the RCA output from my cable box to my receiver. I wonder if it is detrimental to my receiver, or if you are able to influence the attitude of the optics, because the quality is higher. Or you could switch to an HDMI cable instead of component video / optical combo to solve the problem, because using the HDMI digital and analog together?

No comments:

Post a Comment